Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend-itis

So...here's a secret. I'm not really a weekend person. Both the man and I consider it to be the low point of the week where nothing is open when you want it to be and it's difficult to get a car-park. You feel like you're supposed to be doing something, expect that you can't remember what. There is a lack of electricity in the air which is intrinsic to weekdays.

So how to combat weekend-itis? Well a $1-a-meter fabric sale at Spotlight helped...


 Love this fabric! And the best part of all? It's flannelet! With it I made:


Two pillow cases at about 70 cents each.


Here's the inside of the second pillowcase. I included it to show off the awesomeness which is my over-locker.


 A 20 cent pouch for my new smart phone to stop it getting mashed up in my hand bag.


Playing with the camera function of my new phone.


Loving the 'sepia' option.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment