Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Placemat Phonecase

Well, after seeing my brand new phone case, Cam asked me to make him one with a more manly aesthetic. He also has a new phone. I won't tell you what happened to the last one, but it involved a flushing toilet.

The fabric he chose from my collection had been a table mat in a previous life, but it had a gorgeous purple and green pattern of grape vines which suit him perfectly.


 Grape vines grown in our front garden by Cam.


Half a table mat pre-upcycling


 Reincarnated as a durable, but unfortunately not waterproof, phone case.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through Thrift Share Monday, and I have enjoyed looking at your projects. You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is even cuter in real life! I saw it today when cam was ranting about his mobile phone alarm.

    ReplyDelete